The role of the St. Rita Youth Faith Formation Programs is to help you, the parents, to be first educators of your children in the faith.
Our Faith Formation experiences help the children to deepen the faith that you began, strengthen and continue to share with them.
St. Rita Faith Formation Programs address the needs of students as they grow in their faith. We offer programs that help children to:
- Know the Lord
- Grow in our Catholic Faith
- Participate in the life of the parish community
- Assist parents who are the first educators of their children in the life of the Church.
- Assist parents in preparing the children for the reception of Penance, Eucharist, Confirmation.
We offer a variety of Faith Formation Programs to fit the needs of our families:
- Family PSR/Faith Formation: is Non Traditional and Intergenerational. Families meet once a month on a Sunday in Mazanec Hall with other families.
Traditional Classroom PSR/Faith Formation
- Pre School meets Sunday mornings.
- K-6 meets Saturdays and Mondays.
Youth Ministry Based
- Grades 7-8
- Grades 9-12
St. Rita Parish Offers Programs for Parents to Deepen Their Faith
- Bible Study
- Refresh our Faith
- Sacramental Gatherings for Frist Penance, Eucharist, and Confirmation